CNS Community Nursing Services Immunization Program
NURSES NEEDED (RNs and LPNs) for upcoming Flu Vaccination Clinics
Seasonal Temporary: PRN September-November (hiring now for August orientation)
CNS is Utah’s largest provider of on-site flu and vaccination clinics. We provide more than 1,500 individual on-site flu shot clinics within businesses, schools, churches, and community events throughout the entire state. CNS is a non-profit organization privileged to be able to offer convenient access to immunizations for everyone regardless of ability to pay. Our employees make us great and are our greatest asset. We are looking for nurses who will represent CNS in a professional, caring manner, able to work well under stress, multi-task and work well with the public and team members.
CURRENTLY HIRING 200 + NURSES able to work within SALT LAKE COUNTY, UTAH COUNTY, DAVIS/WEBER COUNTY, ST GEORGE and LOGAN areas
Responsibilities: Travel to mobile clinic sites, screen potential clients, administer vaccinations and manage CNS sponsored Flu Vaccination Clinics scheduled September–November, with varying hours and locations as needed.
- Basic nursing skill and knowledge
- Current Utah RN or LPN license
- Current TB test results (offered by CNS)
- Personal reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Access to email/computer and cell phone for clinic coordination
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Willingness to give shots to all individuals 6 months and up
- Willingness to follow current policies and guidelines
- Available to work September- November on PRN basis
Note: We commit to provide a safe and clean environment for both our employees and patients through enhanced protocols including appropriate PPE and cleaning procedures.
Send resume to: email@example.com