Free informational webinar focused for nurses that covers your Health Benefits "Must Knows" during open enrollment
Jeisy Porof with Health Markets
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
It's Health Benefits Open Enrollment Season! Hands Deliver brings this FREE session to all nurses featuring Jeisy Porof, Insurance Agent with HealthMarkets Insurance Agency. Because there are so many changes ocurring with benefits, it's important that you stay on top of what's available to you and know how to keep your costs controlled. This open discussion is on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 5:30pm PST, 6:30pm Mountain, 7:30pm CST, 8:30pm EST, and 2:30pm in Hawaii.
Q & A Topics Include:
- How to work with a broker on the State Exchange
- Free resources everyone should be aware of for your health benefits
- Things to keep in mind for coverage
- Max Out Pockets
- In-Network Doctors
- Covered California 2021/2022 Health Benefit
- Reporting your quarterly change in income
- Qualifying Events to obtain New Insurance Benefits Coverage
For further information about Jeisy Porof
- Covered California - https://www.coveredca.com/
- HealthCare - https://www.healthcare.gov/
- Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands Deliver is a 501c3, nonprofit organization focused on nurse retention in the profession they serve. Their team provides programs and events that will support a nurse's holistic wellbeing. For more information on this event, future events, or how to donate or support Hands Deliver, please contact us at email@example.com and visit www.handsdeliver.org.